If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Don't blame me!

Sunday already? Sheesh- where did all my time go? Oh yeah- to writing and school and kids!

And have you all checked out my sidebar? Look Look! I have blogfests posted again! Yay!! Don't forget to sign up for the ones you find interesting!------------------------------------------------------>>
 This coming week here's what you can expect from me- randomness. LOL no really alot of writing, possibly some strangeness due to stress of midterms all piling on me-
What I intend to do- and hopefully you all will hold me to it, Yes I know- I'm using you...my bloggy buddies...as a resource- to hopefully get me in gear with everything.

I'm going to make the goal of getting to know my new characters over the next few weeks.

 I have several coming in....Don't know how long they will stay for- but hopefully it will be an enjoyable stay. I have alot to get done and frankly I can't do that unless they are here to help me. So aside from some blogfests I'm signed up for- there will be new ladies, gents, and despicable people coming around to grace my pages getting ready for my publication in the Anthology and NaNo.


Don't blame me- blame the muse! Its all my fairies fault! I swear!....ok maybe its a little my fault...


anyway I hope you all enjoy meeting fresh characters and have a wonderful Sunday as I am off to study for tests!

Do you have any new characters itching to be released?

7 comments:

The Words Crafter said...

Midterms!!!! UGH!!!!! That's a lot of 'fests, I wish I had the discipline to participate in one. The class I'm currently taking sucks all the positive energy out of me. I cannot wait till it's over!

Good luck with all the fairy fluttering fueled ideas! (I couldn't think of an 'f' word for idea...do you have one?)

Old Kitty said...

Thanks for the new blogfests! I hope you enjoy joining in - they sound like such fun!!

New characters? Not for me - I'm shifting my wip editing a notch or two so I'm completely mired in it at the moment!!

Good luck with getting to know yours - I hope I get to meet them too! Take care
x

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Yes and they are anxiously awaiting NaNo.

Unknown said...

Good luck with the mid-terms and the writing. Hope you have fun getting to know your new characters. Once you get writing remember as Anne R Allen said to be a sadist - make sure they suffer on a regular basis. ;)

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

I'm like Alex..NaNo has stirred up all the characters and they are itching to break free.

ali cross said...

I love reading all these posts about new stories ~ NaNo is such a fun time! SO cool you're gearing up in a big way!

Rachael Harrie said...

Good luck with it all! I wrote a post in Elana Johnson's Great Blogging Experiment and created a fictional character ("Z") to illustrate the theme - creating compelling characters. Now Z has decided she wants to star in her own novel. Just have to finish revising my current WIP and I can concentrate fully on her :)

Rach

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own