If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Around the Blogs...

I haven't had much time to do this recently, but I'm done with classes, just waiting to hear back on my grades. So woot to Christmas break! Anyway I found great blog posts in the last few weeks/months that I wanted to share them with everyone because I follow these people for a reason and nine times out of ten it has a lot to do with what they post.

 Alright, Here we go...

First head over to Mason's Blog for Free e-books today only of and inspired by Jane Austin! Click here to read the post

C N Nevets is a really great blogging buddy. Hes a hard working writer just like the rest of us writers and he truly believes in his craft. He has a great post on an author about getting published and what the author went through to get there. It made me feel better about what I'm going through and spoke to me. You can find this post HERE 


 Sharde is a blogging friend that is genui8ne, unique, and honest. I've been following her a while and she has always been so patient with me even when I'm busy. She's a busy lady herself. Her blog has a little of everything. She doesn't blog all the time, but she makes it count when she does and she always reads  the most interesting books. She started Vlogging as well, reading excerpts of peoples work called Lemon Squeezes. You can find her blog HERE

Jules has lovely blogposts. I adore reading what she writes because she can take normal day life and turn it into such magical creations and she does it with nearly every post. She has such a creative mind and kind heart...you can see one of her posts HERE 

The Golden eagle has a lovely blog post about Elements of a good plot. I enjoy this blog because she does a little of everything from book review to funny stuff and blogfests, and everyone knows how much I love blogfests. To see the elements of plots post click HERE


 And that's my round up, There are more But I'm still getting back into the swing of blogging as normal.
Have a great day everyone!

12 comments:

LTM said...

what a nice round up! And here's to the holidays~ Thanks, Summer!

N. R. Williams said...

Hi Summer,
I follow everyone you listed except one and right you are about them all. I'll head over there now and read her lemon squeezes.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, fantasy author

C. N. Nevets said...

Summer, thanks so much for sharing the link to RJ Ellory's story on my blog. I'm glad it spoke to you!

Elena Solodow said...

Thanks for the links! Sharde squeezed me a couple weeks ago - it was great!

Bast said...

Thanks for the links -- some I've seen, others I'll be checking out now.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I'm hosting a book trailer contest right now.

Golden Eagle said...

Thanks so much for the mention! I'm glad you liked my post. :)

I know all of those bloggers except one--I'll definitely check out the blog! Thanks for the links!

Old Kitty said...

Yay!! Great bloggie friends old and new!!! Thank you for the links!!!! Take care
x

Mason Canyon said...

Summer, thanks for the mention. There's been a bit of problem with some of the e-book sites so Sourcebooks is extending the free e-books for another day. Off to check out the other links. Thanks.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Colene Murphy said...

Awesome links! Thank you!!

B.E.T. said...

I'll check some of these out, thanks! Congrats on classes being over with! Hallelujah right?

Jules said...

Sorry I'm late but I've been shoveling and salting ice for 24 hours :(

You are too kind with your words but I thank you from the bottom of my Heart. What a confidence booster.

Merry, magical, fairy Christmas to you! :D
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own