If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Submission and write hope!


There are so many out there willing to help- and I am going to help by spreading the word of Write Hope.
 Its an aid for Japan. Most of us know the traumatic events that have happened to the people there.


Write hope is a charity auction with Arcs, books, swag, and critiques to get aid for those in Japan.

 Please visit this link for more information: Write Hope
Pass it on...

Another thing I just found out about is stories for Japan-

New Sun Rising is looking for story, poetry, and art submissions for a book celebrating Japan. All entries must be relatable to Japan in some way- and I think they are looking for Positive works.
You can find more information on submissions  HERE

14 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Write Hope is such a fab thing happening!! Yay!!!!

Have a great St Patricks Day, take care
x

Cherie Reich said...

Thanks for mentioning about New Sun Rising. Now I need to see if I can think up a story and write it before the deadline. Hmm....

Joanne said...

There are so many heartbreaking stories coming out of Japan. And it's amazing to see the power of the blogs, and the internet, in reaching out to help. Thanks for the links ...

Carolyn V said...

So glad you are spreading the word.
It was so devastating to see the calamity in Japan. But I'm so glad the writing community is helping out.
The writing community rocks! =)

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic idea! I'll try to check it out in the immediate future. Thanks for the heads up, Summer.

Tony Benson said...

Write Hope is a wonderful idea. Thanks for the link.

Golden Eagle said...

Write Hope is such a great idea.

Thanks for the links!

M Pax said...

What a wonderful idea.

N. R. Williams said...

I offered a free e-book to write hope. It's a great cause.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, The Treasures of Carmelidrium, Special .99 through April 30

Jules said...

We must all submit to hope for the sake of us all. Thanks for the second link I had not heard of that one :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Nas said...

Write Hope is a great initiative. All the best!
And Happy St Patrick's day!

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

It a great idea for an important cause. Thanks, Summer :)

Theresa Milstein said...

I'm so proud of the writers participating!

LTM said...

this is so great! Thanks for the heads up, Summer! :o) <3

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own