If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Secrets Revealed- Blogfest winners!

I want to say I had a wonderful time reading all of your entries! Thank you all so much for participating and having fun with this blogfest! My "Shh its a secret" blogfest did well. There were so many wonderful writings I couldn't possibly pick winners on my own. So with the help of Random.org I have picked the three winners.

Now of course if the Winners choose they can post a picture of what they won on their blogs when they receive their surprise packages, but its up to them to give their readers the pictures or information!

Also I'm linking their stories if they still have them posted, so you can read each one if you like.

Winners: Give me your e-mail and I will contact you for shipping instructions of your Secret package.

 DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!

........

...........

In 3rd place is Nicole Murray @ WIP Blogfest entry


 In 2nd place is Elena @ you're write except when you're rong
 and finally our first place winner is.....

......You guys don't really want to know do you?


.....OK,


 ......In first place is Tessa @ Tessa's Blurb

****ADDED: I just found out about this blogfest for the weekend, have a look over and participate- its not writing its Your top ten novels! its only this weekend so go check it out in a hurry!

Congratulations to all of the winners!!!! ****Throws fairy dust everywhere****

9 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

I loved reading all the entries, too! It was so much fun visiting blogs. :)

Congrats to the winners of the blogfest!

Mason Canyon said...

Congratulations to all the winners.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Jules said...

Congrats to the winners! How did you do the rainbow text? :D
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow
PS Sorry I make you think so hard ;)

Elena Solodow said...

Woo hoo! Thanks, Summer! You can contact me at esolodow at gmail dot com.

Summer Ross said...

Jules~ I went in to each letter and changed it to the color i wanted it to be, so i did each one separately :)

Old Kitty said...

Congratulations to the winners! Brilliant! Take care
x

J.C. Martin said...

Well-deserved winners! Thanks again Summer for the cool blogfest!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hi Summer! Thanks for offering to post for me on October 19. I was going to email you the information but I couldn't find your address. Mine's alexjcavanaugh AT earthlink.net. Thanks!

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

COngrats to the winners

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own