If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday wonders...

It's another great Friday. 
I have for viewing pleasure one stud and one studess below the line.
And for the writers in the crowd- Markets and pens...

 First, if you have been with my blog for any length of time you know I love and collect pens. Let me tell you what I found for a steal. 
BIC Cristal pens for 97 cents at Wall-mart per package. 

When my 11 year old daughter got them for school and gave me all the colors she couldn't have, I scrunched up my nose because they were cheap and cheap means scratchy. I really dislike scratchy while I write. 

However, I was very surprised to find a very smooth experience writing with these pens. I barely noticed they were BIC let alone cheap.

The one down fall is that plastic stuff they stick on the tip doesn't come off easy- otherwise- 97 cents for a whole package of smooth writing pens- I'm all for it.

Next up Markets. You can find new places to submit your work on my facebook page HERE every Friday from 8am-11am.

Now- the moment you have been waiting for...

Stud: Joe Manganiello

courtesy of google search


Studess: pin up 

courtesy of google search





11 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thank you for the studess!
Not sure what kind of pens I use. I think they are the ones with the rubber grip at the base.

Old Kitty said...

Yay for friday pens and pinups!! :-)

Take care
x

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hi, Summer,

Thanks for the heads up on the pens and the MAJOR eye candy.....

Have a great weekend.

Cherie Reich said...

Those pens are awesome! I bought a pack because it was cheap and had many colors, and I've really been impressed by them. :)

Elise Fallson said...

Hi Summer! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog and commented! You have a great blog over here and I look forward to stalking you. (;
My daughter and I also have a thing for colored pens. Unfortunately in France (where I live)they are expensive. Which reminds me, I should stock up on pens when I come back State side for a visit. Nice meeting you!

M Pax said...

I need fat pens. My husband nabbed me some from a bank awhile ago. So, I haven't bought any in awhile. I like them though.

Shelly said...

Happy Friday back to you!

Hugs and chocolate,
Shelly

Golden Eagle said...

Ha, we just got some pens recently, too--retractable Pilots. Those BIC pens sound handy!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Look at all the colors! Love it.

Carol Kilgore said...

Hello, Joe :)

I like fat pens and pencils, or I have to use a gripper thing that makes them fatter. I write so much that my hand aches if I use a skinny one.

Unknown said...

Pens, pens and more pens! I love them all as long as they do not leak. I have a weekness for colored ink :) Nice eye candy!


Siv Maria's blog, Been there, done that...

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own