If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Saturday, November 30, 2013

I interrupt this program....

Edited 6/18/2020: This blog is not used often- I have gone through links for writers page to make sure all links are current, but have no plans to post to this blog at this time. I will periodically check links.
Thank you,

7 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Two weeks away!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Summer - good luck .. so pleased for you and your upcoming publication - that's great news ..

Looks like a happy 2014 ahead .. cheers Hilary

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hey, Summer.

Congrats on your new release! I wish you every success!

Kimberly said...

Congrats on your book release!

Trisha said...

Good luck!! I'll go and check out your other blog. :)

Jack said...

For sure going to keep an eye on your other blog! I cannot wait to get my hands on your book!

Anonymous said...

Congrats. I wish you many sales.

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own