If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Links

I have come across some great pages and sites recently which I wanted to share with you all.

The Public Query
This is an interesting idea- you can submit a query for critique here.

Novel Blurb generator
Get Those Creative Juices flowing.

Edit Minion
Paste in here to see how your doing.

Write words
A word frequency/ phrase frequency counter

Paper rater
Check grammar, plagiarism, and proofreading- free and kind of fun to use.

I'm in the middle of tests so I'm going to be sparse on commenting.
Happy writing.







10 comments:

Shelly said...

Thank you for posting these.

Old Kitty said...

Thanks for these really helpful links!! I've bookmarked them for future use, cheers!! Good luck with your tests!! Take care
x

Misha Gerrick said...

I'm also scarce nowadays because I'm back at uni with a tough subject.

Thanks for the great links and good luck with your tests!

:-)

mooderino said...

Thanks for these links, look pretty useful.

mood

Cindy said...

Novel blurb generator! Yay! If only it writes the whole thing for me. Hurrying over there to find out. hehehe.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Those are some helpful links!

Mary@GigglesandGuns said...

Great links!

Jules said...

Good luck on the tests. And wouldn't it be nice if someone stealing your work would check first. :)

I'm back by the way.
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Michael Di Gesu said...

Thanks for the links Summer.

Good luck on your tests.

Carolyn V said...

Awesome! Thanks Summer. I'm just coming back from summer vacation and a few links for writing will be great! p.s. How's school going?

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own