If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Fun

A Stud and Studess are waiting for you below.

I was sick last Friday so I didn't post as many submissions last week as I should have, but I'm better now and have plenty of places for you to submit to this week. 

Go check them out on my Facebook page- CLICK HERE-
Posting them from 8am until 11am.

My manly man bought me a new phone this week. He said I needed to venture out into the 21st century. My old phone was a simple old flip phone just used for calling and texting. My new one is a Motorola Droid Razr Smart phone. I have to admit, I kinda like it, but shhh... lets keep that between you and me.

I particularly like the fact that I can have office documents on my phone, as a writer- that is super handy when I need some paper and a pen- though it's electronic.

I did find out that one of my submissions has been accepted and will come out online in a few months. I'll be sure to let you all know where you can read it when it goes live. It's my first paid short story. 

Alright, on to the things you really came to see...

Stud:






Studess:



10 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations on the acceptance, Summer!

Cherie Reich said...

Congrats on the acceptance! And smart phones are so much fun. :)

Elise Fallson said...

Congratulations on the acceptance, very cool! And thank you for the weekly eye candy. (:

Old Kitty said...

Congratulations with your story success!! Yay!!! More to come!!!

Thanks for pics! LOL!! That guy's arms are HUGE! Blimey! take care
x

Christine Rains said...

Congratulations! And thanks for putting up all the presses looking for submissions.

M Pax said...

Congrats on the acceptance! Most awesome indeed. I haven't gone smart phone yet, but I did replace my dinosaur flip phone a year ago.

Golden Eagle said...

Congratulations on the acceptance! :)

Carolyn V said...

Congrats on the acceptance Summer! Oh, and the smart phone! ;)

Eric W. Trant said...

New phone + acceptance = good month!

- Eric

Sylvia said...

That is awesome, both the acceptance and the phone! I do a lot of writing on my phone, There are a lot of blog post ideas in Evernote that mostly come from my phone :)

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own