If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Story a day

Inspiration drops from the sky like sleet, I can catch it and mold it into something new or let it splat to the ground with a sickening thud my muse finds horrendous. 

I'm two days into the Story-A-Day in May challenge and find that I'm inspired to write more than I was last year when I took part. I'm trying out a new genre- Steam Punk. I'll let you know later how it goes, but I find myself fascinated by the idea of Victorian age plus science fiction and adding in elements that make the story apart of me.
See you all Friday with updates on a great many things-

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hey Summer! Good to hear from you.

Laura S. said...

Good for you, Summer! Keep it up, have fun, and happy writing!!

Old Kitty said...

Yay for you!! Enjoy! take care
x

Unknown said...

I did a story a day this April---well, excepting Sundays. It was exciting, but also exhausting :)
Look forward to your stories!

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own