If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Thursday, December 16, 2010

New creation blogfest

Ladies and gents I am doing my second blogfest! WooHoo.


 The blogfest is called "New Creation Blogfest"


 Rules:


1)Pick one ending sentence from last years stories, your favorite one that you wrote. (Only one, and yes it has to be an ending sentence)


 2) Write one brand new starting sentence for a story you have been thinking about, or something off the top of your head. But it must be your first sentence. (Yes only one, and yes it must be new.)


Now post your ending and brand new beginning sentence in one post on January 5th
 why January 5th? Because that is my 29th birthday and I'd like to celebrate with all of you by the ending of the year and the start of something new!

There will be no prizes- for fun only


That's only two sentences for a blogfest, but imagine the possibilities and that's the point. So come join me...

23 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Damn, I already started writing it...

Golden Eagle said...

This sounds like a lot of fun! I just signed up. :)

Unknown said...

This is such an interesting blog fest. I'll have to see if I can work it out but I'm thinking I can.
CD

Kittie Howard said...

This sounds like a lot of fun! (looove the idea)

Francine Howarth said...

Oh, I'm in!

The last sentence will be no problem.

Can't say on the first of new creation - might not be sober by then so look out! :o

best
F

Carolyn V. said...

Sounds so cool!I'll have to see if I can do it! =)

Old Kitty said...

Awwwww sounds like fun!!! I'm in! Take care
x

Elena Solodow said...

Summer - I've added this to my current blog post.

Ellie Garratt said...

I'm so up for this one! I've added it to my find a blogfest page.

Bast said...

Damn. I'd love to participate in this, but my ending sentence (I wrote one book last year, that's it) gives WAY TOO MUCH away.

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Happy 29th Birthday, Summer. I'll be there, The Great Mystery willing. Merry Christmas, Roland

dolorah said...

Oh, I can do two sentences that are already written.

Thanks for making this so easy. And happy holidays, and happy birthday :)

.......dhole

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! I'm in!

PK HREZO said...

Ooo.. sounds fun! What a great way to celebrate your bday... 29 forever, right?? ;)

Summer Ross said...

PK- of course!

Michael Di Gesu said...

Congrats on your 29th .... I was my favorite year! All the best!

Michael

Dominic de Mattos said...

I can do this! I had to miss several blogfests in December because busy-ness happened!
:Dom

Dawn Embers said...

Wow. 2 sentences only. That is just.. Awesome! I'm in.

J.C. Martin said...

Cool idea! I've got a great ending sentence in mind, but not sure if I'll have the time to join in! :( But happy birthday nonetheless! Have added this to my blog's page for upcoming blogfests!

Pip said...

Happy Birthday!

Angelina Rain said...

Happy B-Day!!!

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

I tried to enter but it states my internet adddress is invalid. Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. :)

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so sorry I missed it. :(

Love the Blogfest Idear, great one!

*HUGS*

~Elizabeth :)

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own