Alex is graciously hosting an easy Top ten music countdown blogfest. Click here to see the other participants
"Music moves us. It inspires us! Now, tell the world YOUR ten favorite songs of all time. The Song, the band – why does it move you?"
10) "I love Rock and Roll" by Joan Jett. I love this song because it is wonderful to dance to, I know all the words, and it makes me feel good to hear her sing. It has a great dancing beat.
9) "Rag Doll" By Aerosmith. Again this has a wonderful dancing beat to it and his voice is sexy in this one.
8) "Keep Holding On" by Avril Lavigne. I connect this song with my children, we sing it together.
7) "Haunted" By Evenescense. I enjoy this song because she has a powerful voice and her lyrics are haunting :)
6) "I kissed A Girl" By Katy Perry. I enjoy this song because I relate to the lyrics, special in my early twenties and experimenting.
5) "Bad Romance" by Lady GaGa. This song has a wonderful dancing beat and her songs are usually unique which makes me enjoy them
4) "Thriller" by Michael Jackson. I have fond memories with this song of me and my best friend in third grade dancing and singing to it in her bedroom.
3) "Smile" by Uncle Cracker. This song reminds me of my Manly man <3
2) "Masochism Tango" by Tom Leher. I enjoy this because it is funny, and funny songs are at the heart of my music love. (If you haven't heard it, look it up on you tube)
and my number one song is
"Hubba Hubba Zoot Zoot" By Caramba. This song is made entirey of nonesense words, the band got together and thought it would be fun to have all made up words in a song, and I adore it. here is the you tube video for it-