If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Monday, March 7, 2011

awards

Hey everyone,


 I have received two awards in the recent month.


 I'm not good with awards- but you know its Monday and sounds like a great day to send them on.
 The first award I have received several times- But that is completely awesome!I quite enjoy being a stylish blogger -grins- I wont do all of the qualifications for it because I already have several times. But here it is:


 Thank you so very much- Witless exposition @cerebral lunch box
She has a terrific blog you should all go check out and a crusading buddy!

I will pass this award on to five bloggers- I know I'm cutting it down- but my time is limited with midterms and I really do want to pass it on.


Anny @anny's points of view
Her picture on her home page is wonderful! Every time I see it I get story or poem ideas in my head!


Alyssa @Alyssa Fox
Her website matches her blog- it is so awesome!


 Nas @Nas Dean
Her blog loads really easy and it is simple- She has a great set up!


 Mask @ the bloger formerly known as...
I love the concept of mystery- and the mask on her blog is beautiful!


E.C. @E.C's Ramblings
I love the light blue on black on this blog! (Blue is my favorite color after all :)


 The next award i have never gotten before and it seems like so much fun!
 


 I recieved this award from the lovely Jules @ Trying to get over the rainbow
Thank you so fairy much Jules! If you do not know this lovely blogger- hope over and say HI- you wont regret it.


 The rules- I must tell four truths and one lie then pass it on.

 1) Cats are my favorite furry animal 


 2)I only write with smooth flowing pens that don't leak onto the back of the paper.


 3) I ride unicorns to college


 4) I used to own a purple 65 mustang- and I miss it.

5) I have a Tinkerbell back pack I use for everything.


And now to pass this award on- again I will pick 5.


 In no particular order:
 Carol @ Under the tiki hut
Michael @ In Time...
Elaine @ wordsmithing
erica and christy @ erica and christy
Alex @ Alex J. Cavanaugh

25 comments:

Ann said...

A Tinkerbell backpack. What else would you have??!!?? Congrats on the awards. Good luck with the midterms.

Deborah Walker said...

Hey, super-stylish and rainbow congratulations

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hi, Summer,

Congrats on the awards! Good luck on the mid-terms AND thanks for the award...

IT's AWESOME!

I'll be at the Magic Kingdom in a few weeks .... any message for TINK?!

Michael

Summer Ross said...

Michael- You are so lucky! No message- tinkerbell already knows how much I like her- take a picture for me though :)

The Blogger Formerly Known As said...

Congratulation on your awards, and thank you so much for mine :)

Laura Eno said...

Congrats on the awards! I think all 5 of your statements are truths. ;)

Devin Bond said...

Congrats on the awards and good luck with your midterms! Can't imagine you having anything but a Tinkerbell backpack. (Who wouldn't want one??)

erica and christy said...

woo hoo! congrats on the awards! thanks for passing one along to us! aaaaand it's a brand new one! we're bad at posting and passing awards along as well, but we'll make sure to take time to do it! :0)

Golden Eagle said...

Congratulations on your awards!

Carol Kilgore said...

Congrats on your awards. And thanks for passing the Memetastic Award on to me.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thanks, Summer! And if you had a unicorn, I want to hear about your dragon next.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your awards. A fair reward for your kindness :)Good luck with your midterms; keep working... and smiling. I love the idea of your Tinkerbell backpack.
Thank you for sending me the Memetastic Award. It isn't often I have to look one up ;)

Nas said...

Hi Summer,

Congratulations on getting the award. And thanks for passing me one!

N. R. Williams said...

Congrats on the awards. I think Tinkerbell enchanted the unicorns for you.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, The Treasures of Carmelidrium

Old Kitty said...

Yay for riding unicorns to college!!! Please let that be the truth!!! :-)

Congratulations with your fab awards!!!

Take care
x

Tanya Reimer said...

Congrats. Have fun riding to school with your cool kid backpack.

Jules said...

Did you buy that unicorn from my leprechaun? and I would miss that car too!! :) I have been meaning to tell you, since I've met you I see fairies every where.

Congrats on the awards, take lots of fairy breaks my friend.
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

alexia said...

Congrats to you and the new awardees!

Abby Minard said...

Congrats on the awards! What color is your unicorn? ;p

Summer Ross said...

Blue of course! :)

Stefanie J Pristavu said...

Awww... I wanna ride a Unicorn to college too! But mine broke down and I had to take it into service :(
Congrats on your awards!

Colene Murphy said...

Congrats on all your awesome awards!

Susan Kane said...

Wonderful awards! A purple 65 Mustang?! Awesome idea.

Margo Benson said...

Many congrats on the awards! I love imagining you on the Unicorns, the perfect transport for an inspiring day :-)

Trisha said...

I love cats too! :D They are my favourite.

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own