If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday smile

Jokes for a smile, chuckle, giggle....


 Find these jokes here


TEACHER: Why do they say the pen is mightier than the sword?
PUPIL: Because no one has yet invented a ballpoint sword.


TEACHER: Use "defeat," "defense" and "detail" in a sentence.
PUPIL: The rabbit cut across the field, and defeat went over defense before detail.


The next joke you can find HERE


Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep.

Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes woke Watson up and said: “Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you see.”


Watson replied: “I see millions and millions of stars.”


Holmes said: “and what do you deduce from that?”


Watson replied: “Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like earth out there. And if there are a few planets like earth out there, there might also be life.”


And Holmes said: “Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent.”


Have a fairy great weekend everyone- I'll be working on homework...

20 comments:

Stina said...

ROFL at the Watson one. I'm glad I wasn't drinking my milk when I was reading it. :D

Jules said...

Loved the rabbit one! Watson always amazed me with how out of touch his intelligence was :)

Happy Homeworking and a have a great weekend!
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Jess said...

Love all of them, but the Watson one was my favorite!

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

lulz...thanks for making my day :)

Unknown said...

I love the Sherlock one! It's so funny!

Laura S. said...

LOL, the rabbit one is my fave! Thanks for the laughs. Have a great weekend!

Golden Eagle said...

I love the Holmes/Watson one! :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Old Kitty said...

I do like the Sherlock Holmes one! LOL! Take care
x

anny cook said...

Loved the tent joke---but that's probably because I used to camp out.

nick said...

Ballpoint sword? No.

Ballpoint knife? Yes!
See: http://www.tbotech.com/penknives.htm

Francesca said...

I particularly liked the rabbit joke. And of course, Percy Jackson does have a pen that's a sword. I always liked that little detail...

Nas said...

OK, I was also lost in the stars and didn't see the Stolen Tent one coming!

Stefanie J Pristavu said...

Lol, awesome jokes. Made my morning fun :)

Anne Gallagher said...

LOL. I thought Watson was pretty smart until he (and I) got caught by Sherlock. Can I get a 'DUH'! Thanks for the funny.

Tanya Reimer said...

Thanks for the chuckle.

Roland D. Yeomans said...

LOL. Like Jules, I always found it amusing how Dr. Watson was so out of sync with the world right in front of him. Loved the jokes. Have a great weekend. Work ate up my world these past 10 days. Roland

Witless Exposition said...

Love, love, love the Holmes and Watson joke!

I wanted to stop by and let you know that I'm passing along the Stylish Blogger Award your way. You can check out the details here.

alberta ross said...

Watson and Holmes - never took too the books as a child but we have new pair on TV who have kindled my interest - I like a joke to make the day swing - thanks

Denise Covey said...

This is such a crack up. Hope you had a great weekend. I'm into Monday here and getting around to my crusader groups AT LAST!

Denise<3

Beth said...

Haha. Great post.
bethfred.com

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own