If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Insecure Writers Support Post

“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” ~ Maya Angelou
 
There is nothing better than knowing you have an entire community at the ready to support your decision to write. Today I'm here to tell you, you can.

You can finish that piece you are working on.
You can manage those revisions.
You can start a new piece.
You can meet your deadlines.
You can do ANYTHING you put your mind to.

Why because you are the only person in this world who can accomplish it for you.


 “And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.”
~Sylvia Plath


 “You can fix anything but a blank page.” ~Nora Roberts

Keep writing.
Keep revising.
Keep starting over.
I believe in your ability.

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Great words of encouragement, Summer!

VikLit said...

Very inspirational words, thank you for posting them!

Deborah Walker said...

Yay! Good post, Summer.

Murees Dupè said...

Thank you so much for this post. These are the words that I really needed to hear, considering the day I had. Thank you again.

Old Kitty said...

Ditto!!! :-)

Take care
x

Donna B. McNicol said...

Perfect quotes make a perfect IWSG post!

Unknown said...

Aww. That's the most inspirational and supportive post I've read so far. Thanks for the passionate cheerleading. :-)

Carol Kilgore said...

Oh, yeah. What Summer said :)

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own