If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A little of this and that

A fairy Joke:

Fairy wish Find it here online
A fairy told a married couple: "For being such an exemplary married couple for 35 years, I will give you each a wish." 

"I want to travel around the world with my dearest husband", said the wife.
The fairy moved her magic wand and - abracadabra! - two tickets appeared in her hands. 

Now it was the husband's turn. He thought for a moment and said: "Well this moment is very romantic, but an opportunity like this only occurs once in a lifetime. So... I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me." 

The wife was deeply disappointed but, a wish was a wish. 

The fairy made a circle with her magic wand and - abracadabra!

Suddenly the husband was 90 years old.

There are a whole slew of blogfests coming up this March, Click on my blogfests tab and go check them out. I'll try to participate in as a many as I can, but I found I have to limit myself when I'm taking classes this high in my academic life. There is a lot of pressure for grades which is waning on me.


Friday is the first Crusader challenge and I'm looking forward to it. Speaking of Crusaders I would like to give a warm heartfelt welcome to all my new followers! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better and crusading with you. Currently I'm going down my reading list and reading about 20 crusaders a day, then I go down my list for all the blogs I'm following and reading more than 20 of them a day- So comments will come.


Have a fairy wonderful day everyone!

20 comments:

Cherie Reich said...

Hi, fellow crusader! That fairy joke was great, so perfect. :D

N. R. Williams said...

That fairy was a woman's libber...loved it. Do what you can Summer. I'm not a crusader because of time constraints. I must work on my writing and art to make a living. That is life.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, fantasy author

Sylvia said...

a fae crusader, how cool! :) The joke made me giggle! :)

Savannah Chase said...

LOL what a great joke...

PK HREZO said...

Ha ha! Good one!

Hart Johnson said...

BUWAHAHAHAHAHA! I love the fairy joke! Just this morning at Burnt Amber there is a bit of history on WHY these wish things always go wrong, but they sure make for good jokes!

And thanks so much for your spreading of Blogfest info--I will go check it out. I don't do the writing ones (competes too much with my OTHER writing), but the others are fun!

Old Kitty said...

Oh the fairy joke is brilliant!! LOL!!!! I love it!!! Yay for the lovely fairy!!
Good luck with the Crusading event tomorrow!!!!

Oooh and I love your new look blog header!! Take care
x

Jen said...

Cute joke! Serves him right ;)
Enjoy the Crusade! I found out about it a bit too late but I hope to join ext time.

Cheers,
Jen

Nas said...

Hi fellow crusader!

The fairy joke is hilarious!

Jess said...

LOVE that joke!

Talli Roland said...

Loved the fairy joke! Perfect for today - I need a laugh!

Megan K. Bickel said...

Very cute joke! And thanks for posting my blogfest on your list!!

Golden Eagle said...

LOL. Love the joke!

anny cook said...

Loved the fairy joke. Very nice to meet you!

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

Love the joke. Thanks for the laugh :)

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

lol, amusing.
And yay for the Crusade!

Amanda Borenstadt said...

LOL
That's hecka funny!

Jules said...

Told ya I'd make it tonight. I like that fairy wish granter, my kind of female thinking. I did not sign up for Crusades because of my life status. But I'll do my best to follow along :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

G Blechman said...

Sounds good, crusader buddy. :-)

Anonymous said...

Cool fairy joke, I'll have to tell my husband that one. :) Can't wait for the Crusades to get underway tomorrow.

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own