If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Friday, September 20, 2013

Timeless Night

If you could live forever, what would you choose to live for? I chose love... 



In an epic battle of good versus evil, one woman finds herself the focal point of a magical feud. Sabrina thought she knew who she was until a knight of long ago returns to steal her heart.

If you could live forever, what would you choose to live for? I chose love...

A silent guardian, Alexander has walked the corridors of time in pursuit of an end to a haunting prophecy. Sabrina has lived a life surrounded by modern magic, unaware that the greatest and deadliest of powers reside within her own soul. If it only takes the light of love to ignite the stars, what of the decadent seduction of darkness? All roads don't lead home and some myths only grow into legend. 

This is a debut Paranormal romance novel from miss Torie James who happens to be a friend and awesome writer. Look, read, spread the word. The more the merrier and I love it when we come together for new authors to show them the love.
Timeless Night
Click the picture to go to buy link.

4 comments:

Yvonne Osborne said...

That's a good tagline.

Christine Rains said...

Fantastic tagline! And steamy cover.

Vanessa Morgan said...

Oooh, romantic. Have a lovely weekend.

Jack said...

That is a great cover! I love the sword!

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own