"The key to sitcom success is miserable people. If you see a happy couple, it's just gone, like when Sam and Diane got together on Cheers."Matthew Perry
Today I'm forgoing the Wit Win wing it for a bloghop/blogfest. I will post winners and a new one next Monday. Alex has graciously hosted the Top ten TV Shows blogfest/hop for us. Please have a look at all the others participating in this, I'm sure you will find some amusement along the way!
My top ten: Okay but I'm not all sitcom, I'm a touch of everything. But I'll keep it as close to TV programs/sitcom as I can :)
10) Thundercats- I know its a cartoon, but I'm that kinda girl. I always loved the sword because it amazed me to be able to do something so fantastic in a cartoon.
9) Tales from the crypt- LOL yeah I'm one of those too. actually when I was younger I would honestly be better behaved in school if mom allowed me to stay up and watch these horror flicks, even though they gave me nightmares. I was 9 I think when I first started watching them and was fascinated by horror ever since. And now my daughter at 9 is very much into scary tales. lol
8) Bewitched- I always wanted to watch the head into it, when I was younger I didn't understand the show itself, but I loved the cat turning into a person.
7) Rescue Rangers- I know again with the cartoons, but I'm telling you I was all over the spectrum
6)Home Improvement- actually I used to watch this one because my dad watched it and when he took over the TV you weren't allowed to change the channel.
5) Charmed- I really enjoyed witches...
4)Medium- The idea of ghosts always freaked me out, and the fact that this lady spoke to them was brilliant
3) Heroes- I watched the first two seasons of this regularly Then it got all dumb and I quit watching
2) House- I love the arrogant doctor what can I say?
1)Its a tie for Buffy the Vampire Slayer and True Blood. See I own all 7 seasons of Buffy...and they rock. And I've watched every True Blood episode so far and they rock too...I guess I have a thing for Fangs.
What is your number one?