If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fairy happy Birthday

My oldest- Jasmyne Turns 9yrs old today! We are celebrating her birthday with friends and Science experiments. (She is a science fair buff won 2nd place in last years school science fair). Anyway we are racing to drop a boiled egg into a jar, first team to get it to the bottom wins! I'm taking lots of pictures so I will post a couple this evening.
 Guess what she is fairy excited about? ----> She no longer has to sit in a carseat! YAYNESS.

 Picture of the birthday girl!

No comments:

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own