If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Friday, July 23, 2010

Final Tour

My Heart Is Lost to YouImage via Wikipedia
Brooks and Dunn will be in Cheyenne for frontier days this weekend, and it's their last tour. My grandmother and I got VIP'd to the concert- which should be amazing, but also evidently we will have our own "body guards" My grandmothers reply to this of course was "Make sure he's cute" LOL So this will be an interesting outing. I leave tomorrow morning at 8am. We plan on going to the fair down their with my niece and nephew, then the concert is Saturday night. I'm getting a signed autograph for one of my good friends who can't go to the concert. I'll keep it posted on how it goes...
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Stina said...

Enjoy the concert. :D

Summer Ross said...

Stina~ Thank you, I'm pretty sure I will.

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own