If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Is what is commonly accepted always right?

Before this paper that my current Chemistry professor had me research, I didn't really have a stand on Global warming. However I have a stand now after reading this paper. What to pay attention to: check out information on Willie Soon. Pay close attention the the graphs given and how far apart their mean and median are, check out statistics and graphs if you don't understand them. They have a very good paper here and a very different outlook. One even worth considering. Just because its different doesn't make it wrong, judge based off facts.
Here is the link:
http://www.oism.org/pproject/s33p36.htm

No comments:

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own