If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm a crusader!

Hello everyone,

 I had to tell you about this very creative thing I found at Rach Writes. It is her second annual writer's platform building crusade

Basically its to get out there and start making your platform as a writer. It's about meeting other writers like you and getting to know them. She will even have challenges. This is my first time, Come join me.


She has great reasons to participate, go check it out if you are interested.

Have a Fairy wonderful day!

20 comments:

PK HREZO said...

YAY! Fellow crusader!

Bast said...

Glad you're doing the crusade!

Chris Phillips said...

I joined first so technically you're joining me. j/k... maybe.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Still might sign up - so many things happening this spring!

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hi, Summer,

You know I'm in..... Hey on more follower and you'll hit 300, WOW! Who will the lucky follower be?

Michael

Summer Ross said...

Chris- LOL That works too.

Alex- I agree a lot is going on.

Michael- I know its so exciting!

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

Sounds like fun

Áine Tierney said...

Ooh! I'm your 300th follwoer!! I must look into that crusade.

Carolyn V said...

That's such a great idea!!!

Summer Ross said...

Aine~ Woot! Thanks for following and welcome to my blog!

Angela Scott said...

Hey, fellow Crusdader!

Stopped by to say hi and how does one become a fairy? Where do I sign up? Is there a weight limit? Must I know how to fly?

I love it :)

Summer Ross said...

Angela~ LOL all you must do is believe in fairies and that you are one, a lot harder to do then to say :) winks. Welcome!

DL Hammons said...

I'm a crusader too! *cue blaring trumpets* :)

Old Kitty said...

Enjoy your crusading - sounds like an amazing place to be! Take care
x

Heather Hellmann said...

Nice to meet you, fellow Crusader!

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

I've joined up too. I keep forgetting to put up a post about it! EEk!

L.A. Colvin said...

See ya around the crusades

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

Hi fellow crusader! So glad to have found and be following your blog! I am new to both blogging and the crusade. Nice to meet you!

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Hi fellow crusader! :) It's nice to meet you! I love fairies, just so you know. ;)

Deborah Walker said...

What a delightful blog. Hello, Crusader. I look forward to reading all about you.

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own