If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Monday, February 28, 2011

A joke and an update

Its Monday I leave you with a joke to ease the pain of the beginning of the week and I have updated the blogfest page again so be sure to check it out. Have  a fairy wonderful day everyone!



Fairy Godmother Find this online click here

An old lady is rocking away the last of her days on her front porch, reflecting on her long life, when--all of a sudden--a fairy godmother appears in front of her and informs her that she will be granted three wishes. 

"Well, now," says the old lady, "I guess I would like to be really rich." 

*** POOF *** her rocking chair turns to solid gold. 

"And, gee, I guess I wouldn`t mind being a young, beautiful princess." 

*** POOF *** she turns into a beautiful young woman. 

"Your third wish?" asks the fairy godmother. 

Just then the old woman`s cat wanders across the porch in front of them. 

"Ooh--can you change him into a handsome prince?" she asks. 

*** POOF *** there before her stands a young man more handsome than anyone could possibly imagine.
She stares at him, smitten. With a smile that makes her knees weak, he saunters across the porch and whispers in her ear: 

"Bet you`re sorry you had me neutered."

19 comments:

Crystal Collier said...

Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. LOL.

N. R. Williams said...

LOL...that was great!
Nancy
N. R. Williams, The Treasures of Carmelidrium

Golden Eagle said...

LOL.

Be careful what you wish for coming into play--again. :P

Devin Bond said...

That was awesome!

Unknown said...

That was a funny. More of a problem for him, I'm thinking :D

Elena Solodow said...

HAHA love it!

Deborah Walker said...

*laughs* nice one, Summer.

Anstice Brown said...

Ha ha that made my day

J. Summerset said...

HA!! GIGGIDY!!

Wendy Tyler Ryan said...

Love that joke! I have had a technical nightmare day. Thanks for making me smile.

Old Kitty said...

LOL!!!!!!! Well I didn't see that coming!! LOL!

Thank you for this lovely Summer!! Have a fab Monday!! Take care
x

Anny Cook said...

Good thing I wasn't drinking coffee...Loved it!

Nas said...

Hilarious! Poor old woman!

Nas said...

Hilarious! Poor old lady!

Elena Solodow said...

Summer - about your comment on poetry in my excerpt vlogs, I'd love more of it. Poems are so evocative, I could do a lot with them.

Unknown said...

Too funny. That would be my luck.

The Blogger Formerly Known As said...

Very funny :)

Carolyn V said...

LOL! Oh that is just so funny. =)

Margo Benson said...

Bad, bad, bad...and soooo funny!!

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own