If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Monday, February 14, 2011

Show me the love blogfest entry

Hello ladies and Gents- I truly hope you are ready for a great holiday for love. I hope romance strikes you!


 Alright- I'm participating in Stephanie's show me the love blogfest


Rules:
 Must answer her questions and post before 10am on Feb 14th.




Here are my answers:



1- What is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you?


The most romantic thing anyone has done for me was my best friend bought me a rose in high school, senior year, and sent it into my class because my boyfriend at the time was in the army in Germany and couldn't be here.

2- What is your favorite love song?


"Smile" by Uncle Kracker

3- Do you have a favorite romantic movie or book?


I have both- My favorite romantic book is "Scarletti Curse" By Christine Feehan
My favorite romantic movie well I have 2 "Gone with the wind" and "A knights tale"

4- Do you have any romantic plans for Valentine's Day this year?


Not that I'm aware of. Honestly with as busy as my schedule is, I just want to have a nice dinner for two at home cuddled up watching movies.

5- What's your favorite romantic treat? (candy, chocolate, edible body paint, etc...)


I like the green candy hearts that have little sayings on them in a box called "sweetheart" or Hershey kisses.




Have a fairy happy Valentines Day!

21 comments:

Angela said...

I like chocolate kisses.

Beth said...

Happy Valentine's Day.
I'm your newest follower.
bethfred.com

Bast said...

I like the pink hearts. Gotta say though, I've never heard that song, read that book or seen those movies.

Jules said...

Those candies where one of my favorites too, but I'm not prejudice I loved them all! :) Love the red fairy.

May your day be full of surprise valentine's!
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

LTM said...

aww! What a sweet BFF! Today they were showing Emma on one of the movie channels, and I was thinking what a great, romantic film that is...

Happy V'day, Summer~ :o)

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Sometimes cuddling is the best night "Not Out"" there is. Victor Standish sends you a cyber-rose for liking the entry detailing his first kiss. Alice kicked him on the shin in jealousy. Now, look what you've done. LOL.

Summer Ross said...

Roland- I agree, an aww that was so sweet of Victor. I hope Alice isn't too mad at him. H9is poor shin. LOL

Melissa said...

Oh! I love A knights tale!

Ellie Garratt said...

Happy Valentines Day! Loved your answers!

Stephanie said...

Awww what a sweet friend you had!!!! LOVE Gone With The Wind!!!

Thanks so much for participating!

Old Kitty said...

Awwwwww I love that your best friend got you a rose!! That's so sweet!!! Enjoy your Valentine's with your Manly Man!!! Take care
x

N. R. Williams said...

What a sweet friend you have. My favorite movie is Sleepless in Seattle. I love the scene where Meg Ryan is hiding in the closet and her boyfriend opens the door and says, "Miss Scarlet, in the broom closet with a radio."

I didn't like that she was infatuated with Tom Hanks while engaged to marry the other guy whose real name escapes me at the moment.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, fantasy author

Golden Eagle said...

That was so sweet of your friend! :)

Happy Valentine's Day!

Francine Howarth said...

Hi,

Really lovely gesture by your friend! Have a Happy Valentine night cuddle! ;)

best
F

Margo Benson said...

What a special friend to have sent you a rose! I'd have to include 'Strictly Ballroom' as a fave movie...ooh, the Pasodoble! Hope you've had a lovely day.

J.C. Martin said...

That was such a sweet gesture from your friend! :) I agree that the best Valentine's Day would involve a home-cooked feast, and a cuddle on the sofa watching a movie.

Anonymous said...

This is cute!!!

dolorah said...

Awesome. Cuddling to a favorite movie is my idea of a good night too.

.........dhole

erica and christy said...

I like your movie choices and your idea of a romantic night in sounds divine! Christy

Tony Benson said...

I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day.

Nicole Zoltack said...

Gone with the Wind is one of my most favorite movies!

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own