If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tuesday Teaser

This one is from a new erotic release. Just came out on August 9th. 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Perhaps it was the brazen way this stranger simply invaded his space or the masks—it had to be the masks. A naughty flair filled each person when they thought they could not be picked out in a line-up. Either way, he really liked this new brand of fire surging through his veins. 

~If I Was Your Man~ (M/M story) By Remmy Duchene 

If I Was Your Man
click the picture to check it out further.

2 comments:

Christine Rains said...

Nice teasers. I think it had to be the masks too!

Michael Di Gesu said...

Interesting teaser, Summer.

Thanks for sharing.

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own