If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tuesday Teaser ~ Shanhaied Bride

I'm in love with the title of this one. 

Teaser:
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The attack occurred so sudden; the urge to scream didn't comprehend. The opportunity was lost when a coarse cloth was pushed into her mouth.
Her abductor slipped a blindfold over her head, while holding her snug against him. A burst of anger gave her the courage to fight. She shook her head in hopes of loosening the blind, but it wouldn't budge. When she paused for a breath, he was quick to grab her wrists and fasten them with rope behind her back.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every bride dreams of her chance to walk down the isle. Tory is no different, but what happens when she's kidnapped from her wedding?   
 On sale for $1.99 click the picture to buy.

7 comments:

Liesel K. Hill said...

Great teaser! I haven't read that one. Will have to check it out. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :D

Natalie Aguirre said...

Yes, that's a great teaser.

Wendy Tyler Ryan said...

My oh my, what will happen next!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Oooh nice tease!! Wondering if I should be scared or not for the woman! With the cover I am wondering if something else is happening! ;)

Still, great tease! Gotta leave us wondering!

Here's my Tuesday Post

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

shelly said...

The blurb was really good, too.

Hugs and chocolate,
Shelly

Christine Rains said...

I had a good giggle at the title too. Wonderful teaser!

Unknown said...

romance... *sigh*

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own