If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thoughts for Thursday



Thoughts for Thursday is a new feature hosted by Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. In this meme, we share thoughts or quotes that we know or have recently come across. Each week there is a specific subject or theme. Click either blog for more information.

This week's theme: Summertime

One thing that has come up recently is the idea of night owl and it's counterpart. People who stay up all night are considered night owls, but what are those who stay up during the day considered?
My theory as well as a friends- a Sun Swallow  
Doesn't that sound just beautiful and summery?

Now for a quote: It reminds me of Summertime.

"The fairy poet takes a sheet
Of moonbeam, silver white;
His ink is dew from daisies sweet,
His pen a point of light."
~Joyce Kilmer

4 comments:

Jai said...

I'm a Sun Swallow. Sounds more poetic than 'I'm a morning person.' I like it.

The quote is awesome.

Liesel K. Hill said...

Beautiful poem! I love it! And the idea of Summer Swallow! Thanks so much for participating this week Summer! :D

Christine Rains said...

I like the Sun Swallow. I used to be an owl, but now ten rolls around and I'm barely able to keep my eyes open!

Trisha said...

I'm a night owl who's been unceremoniously forced into the existence of a sun swallow by my 8-4:30 job ;) And I hate the sun. :D But "sun swallow" does sound kind of nice, I'll admit.

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own