If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Freebie/Feature follow

Two things- follow/feature and a free book.

http://parajunkee.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/FF_2013Button.png
Find out more here

Today's questions is:


Q: Give us a sneak! What are you reading? Tell us about a fun or fail scene in your current read.

I'm reading several things but the one I'm most involved in is 'Mark of the Witch' by Maggie Shayne. I'm only 26 pages in but the leading lady starts out bound and getting ready to be plummeted to her death. That's what drew me in when I opened up the pages.

So I decided I will showcase free books on Fridays. Today I only chose one, but it looks interesting.I wish I could read them all before posting them- but sometimes they aren't up that long. LOL I'm a slow reader.

Today is the third day of the story a day challenge. I did work on chapter one for my WIP- but sadly did not get a story written yesterday so I stand at 1 out of 2. Could be worse- we'll see what today brings. Happy reading!

So this Friday I downloaded  this free kindle book:
Get it here.

12 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hope you get a story written!

Unknown said...

Gotta love a free book=)

Following you from FF

My FF

Anonymous said...

Just blogging by.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-follow.html

Kasi Blake said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I haven't read this book, but it sounds cool. Following back. :)

Golden Eagle said...

Thanks for the link to the book!

Beth said...

Love the blog! I'm a writer, too, so I can relate! Thanks for stopping by my blog! New Follower!
Beth @ Free Spirit Books

Jai said...

Thanks for the link to the book. Sounds interesting and DH can't argue with free. ;)

Carol Kilgore said...

I'm reading The Compass Master by Helena Soister, who blogs at www.becominglayla.com. I just started it the other day, and it grabbed me on Page One.

GL Tomas said...

Passing through to say hi!I'm a new follower who found you by FF blog hop and hope I can see you back at my blog or blogs =)

guinandlibertadtomas.blogspot.com

yamulticulturaljunkie.wordpress.com

Roland D. Yeomans said...

I'm currently finishing FROST BURNED by Patricia Briggs where the all too fragile coyote walker, Mercy Thompson, finds herself in a vicious duel of 2 triads (all vampires except for her) to protect the throne of her vampire arch enemy in order to keep an insane vampire overlord from drenching America in blood.

It is a duel she cannot win but must.

Unknown said...

I love when there is a dramatic beginning! Hope you enjoy the book:)
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! New follower:)
Esty @ Boarding with Books

J. B. Kantt said...

Hey Summer!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting on my FF!
I have yet to read that book--I'll have to check it out.

From, J.B., your newest follower :)

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own