If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Monday, May 13, 2013

The adventure of the mastiff Deuce

Deuce and the maniacal Bath 

I made the mistake of following my nose. I could smell her, my human. I followed her earthy scent down the hall. I rounded the corner and a door slammed behind me. My heart thundered in my chest.
 Damn, the tiled room. 
How did I fall for it yet again?




 (some pictures have been left out due to the content of dog VS water) Note* No owners were hurt in the making of this photo.

11 comments:

Shelly said...

Awe...the Great White Watery Abyss of Torture. Water-boarding your dog is a horrible thing.

Lots of licks,

Sir Poops and Hair Ball

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Bath time!!

Natalie Aguirre said...

Such a cute dog! We just got a puppy a little over a month ago.

Patricia Lynne said...

Awwww, the poor puppy. Look at those pleading eyes.

Old Kitty said...

Awww sweet Deuce!!! Hope you got lots of extra treats afterwards! Yay! take care
x

Lisa Gail Green said...

So cute. Torturous to dogs, but cute to read.

Cherie Reich said...

At least he still falls for the trick. ;)

Christine Rains said...

Ha! Love it!

M Pax said...

I had to chuckle at the dog's thoughts. Great piece, Summer.

The Golden Eagle said...

LOL. It was fun to read something through a dog's perspective!

Sarah Chafin said...

Aw! Cute! My dog is starting to get wise to my tricks lol.

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own