If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Links

Hey there everyone, thought I'd share a couple links I have found.


*Want to improve your typing skills? Here is a free site with typing word games to help you hone those skills. Click Here


*In this next site you can check a word's Grammar usage.
Click here


*Linkytools/mrlinky is now, as I have found, a paid subscription. So where do we go when we want to create a blogfest with a linky?  I found a blog that dedicated an entire page to where to find free linky services with more than one option click here


Have a fairy great day!

16 comments:

Stina said...

I should get my hubby to try #1. He's a terrible typer. Same for my kids.

Cherie Reich said...

Great links, especially the free linky services. I starred this in my Google Reader. :)

Angela said...

Love the typing games. I used to play those all the time in high school.

Old Kitty said...

Yay - handy practical links - thank you Summer! I hope you are having a great Wednesday! take care
x

Hilary said...

Hi Summer .. I'm going to try and post again - for the nth time of asking .. blogger bombs me out.

Love the links - so useful for everyone .. and the linky links free services .. cheers Hilary

Kimberly Krey said...

New here - Thanks for the awesome links' they're keepers for sure! :)

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Thanks! I should bone up on my typing.

Susan Kane said...

Handy links to have at hand. Thanks.

Michael Di Gesu said...

Thanks for the linky link. I can't believe after all this time they are charging.... Luckily we had you to find a a great link.

Who can't use a bit of help with grammar? Another cool link.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I have a subscription to LinkyTools as well. And will the typing exercise help me with my hunt and peck style?

Elizabeth McKenzie said...

I entertained myself for a couple hours with the word games. Thanks

Summer Ross said...

Alex- LOL I'm a hunt and peck as well and it will only help you with it if you have self discipline to do it instead of pecking :) Its all in your hands. -giggle-

N. R. Williams said...

Thanks for the links Summer. I loved your swan tale.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, The Treasures of Carmelidrium

PK HREZO said...

Thanks for the links! When I started my job 14 years ago I was a pecker. At typing, that is. :) Now I type 60 words a minute, but I still look at the keyboard sometimes.

Margo Kelly said...

Thanks for sharing the resources! And, I've given you an award!
You can pick it up at: http://www.margokelly.blogspot.com

Auto Title Loans said...

I always get confused on proper grammar. Do you use a comma? a semi-colon? Period? Thanks for the link to help tackle the world or proper English grammar and writing!

Sara

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own