If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Summer

After four grueling months of nose in old book, hand on page, and eyes glued to a computer screen my grades are in. I managed to make threeA's and one B. 

volunteer work cost 30 plus hours
 home work cost 10 hours a day
 Having a great GPA- timeless.


Summer semester starts June 3rd and goes on for every single weekend through August. I'm taking a study course in Director Steven Spielberg, Non western women writers, and great works of American literature for classes. I have 18 books to read in 2 and a half months.


I plan to camp as much as I can so my blogging schedule might be very different from usual. I will not be posting on weekends most of the time and during the week I'm thinking about cutting it back as well, though I have not decided on which days, I'll see how my schedule runs in June and set it up.


Have a great day everyone.



19 comments:

Laura M. Campbell said...

Congrats on the terrific grades! Enjoy your classes and camping this summer. I can't wait to hear about how your Spielberg and Non-Western Women writers classes.

Old Kitty said...

4 A's and on B!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yayyayayay for you!!!!

Enjoy your reading, camping and just having a fab break!!!!! Take care
x

Carol Kilgore said...

I admire your drive. Kudos.
And I tagged you at my blog today.

Stina said...

Woo hoo on the grades! :D

Good luck with your summer courses.

Angela said...

Have a great day. I'm glad your grades are solid. Good luck.

Anne Gallagher said...

Congratulations on your grades. That's awesome. And hey, kudo's to you for summer classes. 18 books toward your degree = priceless.

N. R. Williams said...

Your schedule blows me away as it is. I wish you all the best and know you have our support. Congrats on the grades.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, The Treasures of Carmelidrium

Wendy Tyler Ryan said...

Those are awesome grades, Summer. Time to have fun!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations! And your summer classes sound interesting.

Southpaw said...

Congrats. Your summer will be busy, but it's great you'll find some time to go camping!

Sylvia Ney said...

Congrats on the grades. Don't forget to give yourself time to breathe!

Laura S. said...

Congratulations on your awesome grades, Summer!!! And you have exciting courses coming up, too. Enjoy your reading and camping and break! You deserve it!

Unknown said...

Wow, busy summer. Have fun!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Summer ... congratulations on those grades - well done .. and now enjoy your courses .. no wonder you won't be around! Cheers Hilary

Su said...

Congrats on the grades! That is a serious amount of volunteer work, too. Well done!

Jules said...

I'm SO jealous! I want to go camping with you. Be sure to take lots of photos so you can rub it in :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

JL Dodge said...

WOW Great job !! hope you have fun camping !!

Nas said...

Congrats on the terrific grades! Enjoy your classes and camping this summer. Your website looks fabulous and you really do look very young in that photo!

Manzanita said...

Congrats on such great grades. OMG your schedule makes me tired. Bottle some of that energy. I followed you from Carol's Under the Tiki Hut. Enjoy your camping.
Manzanita@Wannabuyaduck

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own