If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Monday, May 16, 2011

Sorry

First I owe a huge apology to my dear friend Leigh @ That's Write because-- and I know you all are going to gasp--- but I missed her blogfest! Even I am in shock at my mistake. I signed up for it and had every intention of participating- and life ran away with my mind. Everyone knows I'm a blogfest geek! So Leigh with a sincere heart I apologize, and dear followers if you have a spare second stop by her blog and say hello- she is truly fantastic!

Image source


 The Yard sale went beautifully but it was one of those long days you don't want to have again anytime soon- however I managed to people watch and get some great character ideas as well as a bright red nose because my tinker bell hat didn't quite cover my face.


 Have a great day everyone!

10 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Awww Summer!! I hope your nose is ok! :-)

Glad you had a great yard sale and people watching too!! Hooray!!!

Take care
x

Kerri Cuev said...

Yard sales are so fun because you meet the most interesting people.

shelly said...

Stuff happens.

PK HREZO said...

No worries, girl. Life happens. :)

Wendy Tyler Ryan said...

Everyone is forgetful when their plate is full, I know what that's like. I have been a hermit for the last couple of weeks, but it was worth it. My book is published and out in the world and that's what counts.

Have a great week, Summer.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

If you signed up for mine, I promise I won't let you forget!

Golden Eagle said...

Glad to hear your yard sale went well! :)

Lydia Kang said...

Hey, life happens!
Take care, Summer!

LTM said...

oh, you funny fairy-girl! Don't you even worry about it!!! :D I was just teasing you b/c you'd had the announcement up all week.

I forgot the last blogfest I was in, so we're even. sort of... :D LOL! Glad everything's going well~

Kittie Howard said...

Well, Summer, we're in the same boat. *sighs* I forgot, too. *hangs head*

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own