If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tag you're it!

Carol @ Under the Tiki Hut tagged me yesterday with a meme. The questions are very interesting and made me smile. There looks to be a few tricky ones I have to do and some fun simple ones.

Do you think you're hot?
I feel like I should be back in high school, LOL. Sure I think I'm hot-

Upload a picture or wall paper you are using at the moment



When was the last time you ate chicken meat?
On Saturday- we had the yard sale and a buddy went for Burger King he traded me two stackers for a chicken sandwich (which I really enjoyed)

The Song(s) you listened to recently?

"You make me smile" By Uncle Cracker
"Bad Romance" By Lady GaGa
(again during the yard sale- there were some heavy metal ones I can't name too on my manly man's itunes- but then the stereo was bought so no more music.)

 What were you thinking as you were doing this?

I think these are some fun questions.


 Do you have nicknames? What are they?
 My mom used to call me "Pooky"
 A friend used to call me "Mighty Mouse"
 On most writing sites I'm known as either "Ladywriter1" or "Microba"


 Tag eight Blogger friends
(You are it!)

Cherie @ Surrounded by Books 
 Nancy @ N.R.Williams
Alex @ Alex J. Cavanaugh 
Leigh @ That's Write 
Laura @ Wavy Lines 
Michael @ In Time... 
 Angela @ My Poetry and Prose Place
Anne @ Piedmant Writer 

Who's listed as number one?
 Cherie has a great blog at Surrounded by Books with flash fiction Fridays and I do so adore her flash fiction.


Say something about number 5.
 Laura @ Wavy Lines does a terrific writing workout every Wednesday.

How did you get to know number 3?
Alex, well I'm pretty sure I found him through blogfests and then, even though I'm not much of a science fiction fan, his blog won me over with it's humor yet hint of seriousness. His blogfests always attract hundreds of people and he makes them really easy and fun to do.


 How about number 4?
Leigh, I have been following her for a long while now I adore how she relates her posts to writing almost always. She rarely makes grammar errors and has patience with me.

Leave a message for number 6.
 The fairies did it  Michael!


Leave a lovey-dovey message for number 2.
Nancy,
The light blues cascade over your blog like wide open skies.
Your "Hump day improvisations"  Linger in my mind for days
Oh how I adore your blog, let my count the ways....
Sincerly,
Summer


Do number 7 and number 8 have any similarities?
 Sure Anne and Angela both have "A" names, are both women, and they are both writers.


Have a fairy great day everyone!


14 comments:

Michael Di Gesu said...

Terrifically amusing post, Summer.

Thanks for the tag.... Those fairies are just too mischievous!

Tomorrow's post it crammed, but I will continue the tag on my next post...

Have a great day.

Cherie Reich said...

Aww! Thanks for tagging me, Summer, and the kind things you said. *goes to think up answers to these questions*

N. R. Williams said...

Why thank you Summer. This is going to be fun and I found it before you told me. For once I am on top of things. Hehehe.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, The Treasures of Carmelidrium

Carol Kilgore said...

Cool :)

Old Kitty said...

I absolutely adore Lady Gaga's Bad Romance!!! Yay!!

Congratulations on being tagged - such fun Q&A too!!! Take care
x

Angela said...

Wow, I like your wall paper. Great questions, and Thanks for tagging me!

Savannah said...

Popped over from Carol's blog to say "Hi!" Will be answering my questions soon. I'm a fellow fairy lover! Have a great day!

LTM said...

Hey! LOL--what's this? So I have to answer these questions? Monday's coming~

And there's very little to be patient about. In fact, I have no idea what you're talking about. *wink* ;o)

Abby Minard said...

Aw, that was cute!

Golden Eagle said...

Love your answers to the tag! :D

Anonymous said...

I hope you're having a great fairy day, Summer!

I love how you congratulated me on my book launch (Tuesday): "A fairy big congratulations to you!!"

You're a very delightful and creative young woman!
Ann Best, Memoir Author

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thanks and oh crap!

Laura S. said...

LoL, this was fun! Thanks for tagging me!!! I probably won't get around to answering the ?s right away bc I have posts planned already, but I'll definitely be doing this!

Elizabeth Mueller said...

This is cute! I liked your answers and your wall paper, too! :)

♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥
Can Alex save Winter from the darkness that hunts her?
YA Paranormal Romance, Darkspell coming fall of 2011!

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own