If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday's Inspiration

courtesy of http://karenswhimsy.com/free-clipart-images.shtm

Inspiration: we all need it to write, to acknowledge what we enjoy. Some of us are inspired by children, for some of us its people, others its reading, and some even enjoy quotes. What ever the inspiration- Be inspired today. Find the thing that inspires you to do what makes you happy.One of my favorite things to do is write, so in light of my inspiration (which I find in many sources) I will use a quote.

"Trust only movement.  Life happens at the level of events, not of words.  Trust movement."  ~Alfred Adler
My action: I have submitted a short story to http://www.everydayfiction.com/

1 comment:

Stina said...

I find all kinds of things around me that inspire me to write. :D

Definitely check out WriteOnCon, even if you don't participate in the forums.

I met two of the organizers in LA. They're doing an amazing job on the conference. And the line up is great.

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own