If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A-Z: "K" is for Knight

Thought you could use some laughs- This week has been tough."K" will be sponsored today by the word "Knight" and followed by a video. The following video- there is no English but you don't need to know what they say in order to understand the humor. Trust me....




14 comments:

Unknown said...

I love shows like this. Not your typical Knight in shining armour!

Jules said...

Thank you! I so needed a laugh today, now where did I hide that bloody mary mix :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

shelly said...

Candid Camera!

Cindy said...

heheh.. fun :)

Rosalind Adam said...

Hi, good to meet you through the A to Z. That clip reminds me of Candid Camera too. It used to be on BBC every Sunday teatime.

http://rosalindadam.blogspot.com/

Julie Flanders said...

How funny, thanks for the laugh! :)

Anonymous said...

We have peoples like this in our area. They are good and fun to watch. We have Pageant of the Masters here in Laguna Beach every year with acts like this.

Ellie Garratt said...

Hehehe. That was too funny!

Ellie Garratt

Michael Di Gesu said...

Fun video... that knight needs an attitude adjustment...lol

Ann said...

Not all Knights are created equal!

Chris Phillips said...

Mean ole' Europeans.

Lisa Potts said...

That's so funny! I love hidden camera pranks. Thanks for the laugh.

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

lol, so funny..but I thought the way the man waddled in the suit was even funnier.

Handwriting analyst said...

That an interesting post. I never thought about this before. But, looking back at different situations, this might be right. Keep it up friend!

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own