If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A-Z: "V"

Today lets talk about Vintage. There is so much around, but I want to express my desire for Vintage art. I happen to like the softer looks of it. I will give you a website for some free vintage clip art and I'm going to share some of the ones I have in my bag of tricks :)


A site for free vintage clip art images is The Graphics fairy


Some images I have from the same site are:





Enhanced by Zemanta

12 comments:

PK HREZO said...

I love anything vintage! Art, clothes, decor, homes, jewelry. Just love it. Thanks for the link!

Old Kitty said...

Wow - these are lovely! Thanks for the link too!!! Take care
x

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Summer - great V .. and thanks for the link - looked an interesting site .. cheers Hilary

Carolyn V said...

Aw! Vintage is awesome. I love the pictures Summer! =)

Michael Di Gesu said...

LOVE VINTAGE!

Roland D. Yeomans said...

I look into the mirror and see a vintage me! LOL. Thank you so much for the site. I will have to check it out!

The past weeks have been rather trying, but I am sure yours has been no bed of roses either. I haven't gotten to your site as much as I wanted with so many demands upon me.

Your blog, as always, is lovely, Roland

Unknown said...

Those are some creepy looking pictures. But I think everything vintage looks creepy. I liked the second the most.

Summer Ross said...

Creepy- LOL Draven- I never thought of them as creepy.

Jules said...

Yea, vintage isn't creepy. Its just sort of haunting, I'll bet those eyes follow you all around the room. (LOL)

Thanks for the site, bookmarked.
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Cindy said...

I love vintage stuff... helps to have grown up in a family of antique dealers to really get the appreciation for it though :)

LTM said...

ooo... that first picture is both erotic and dirty! LOL!!! And I LOVE the second one... cool stuff~ :o) <3

Patricia Stoltey said...

I also like the softer look of these photos. I guess it can be done with new photos by playing with some of the photo editing software, but I haven't tried that yet.

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own