If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Monday, April 18, 2011

A-Z: "O"

Dear Obligations,

I object to your consistent restraint, your obsessive idea of keeping me busy, and your occultist time management theories. Your continued resistance to my desires to do what I please are an occupational hazard. You occupy my time with offensive errands, homework, and activities. I find your whining in my head obstructive to my imagination. I am taking this opportunity to tell you I have no other option but to order you out of my thoughts and daily habits, as you are hindering my ability to be free.



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is perfect!

Cathy said...

If only ...

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I agree! Damn it, I have a manuscript to edit!

Old Kitty said...

Yay!! You tell these darned obligations where to go! :-) Take care
x

Laura S. said...

Lol, love this! And how clever that you put in so many O words (I counted 10!). Time to go write my own letter reproaching my obligations...

shelly said...

Cute!

JL Dodge said...

Wonderful way with the O's Summer !
We have an award for you @ Dodge Writes...
ENJOY
JL&B

Sylvia said...

LOve this! So creative!

erica and christy said...

Thank you, Summer, for figuring out exactly what I wanted to say lately. :)
erica

Michael Di Gesu said...

I agree with Erica... We all are there with you!

Cindy said...

Amen! *shakes fist at obligations*

Patricia Stoltey said...

Me, too.

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own