If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Saturday, April 30, 2011

A-Z: "Z"

Today we are going to look at a concept- in car form. Normally I am a mustang fanatic- love 1965. Recently a friend introduced me to concept cars, which by the way are totally awesome! Anywoo I came across a concept car that is called a Honda Zeppelin. Below is a picture- Awesomeness, even for someone not so car orientated.

Click here to go to site

Click here to go to site


13 comments:

mooderino said...

I suppose it looks okay (trips over own tongue and slips on pooled saliva).

Well done on completing teh challenge!

mood
Moody Writing

Anonymous said...

That's one snaZZy car, though I don't think I'd like to drive it. I think I'm old-fashioned!

I see your heading quote by Sylvia Plath. She's one of my favorite poets. I once did a scholarly paper on her.

Congrats on finishing The Challenge. You deserve a snooZZy and dooZZy weekend.
Ann Best, Memoir Author

Old Kitty said...

Yes,I'll have one of each please in pink, thank you.
:-)

WELL DONE YOU for finishing the challenge!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take care
x

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Summer, we did it! Congratulations! I have an award for you!!

Unknown said...

Ooooh. I'm not really into cars, but that looks cool!

The Words Crafter said...

That's pretty cool looking!

Murees Dupè said...

The car looks very awesome. Very creative. Thank you so much for following my blog.

LTM said...

wooow... I'm speechless. Geaux, Honda! :D

and you did it! Congrats~ :o)

Michael Di Gesu said...

What an AWESOME car...

It's probably a fortune. Congrats on completing the challenge!

Cindy said...

Hm..I must me in the minority but I kinda think ... "wtf" when I look at that concept car. But it could be the migraine speaking ;) Happy Z day... see you around.

Ellie Garratt said...

Congratulations on finishing the challenge!

Whenever I think of concept cars I always think of the DeLorean from Back to the Future!

Ellie Garratt

Nas said...

Ohhh, look at the cars, look at the cars. *drools*

Congrats on completing the A-Z challenge, I had much fun reading all your entries!

Arlee Bird said...

We made it! I'm still behind, but trying to catch up. Thanks for being a part of the A to Z Challenge in 2011.


Lee
Tossing It Out

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own