If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Monday, April 25, 2011

A-Z: "U"

This Challenge for A-Z has been intimidating, difficult at times, and an amazing challenge so far. I'm meeting so many new bloggers- and I'm exploring new things to blog about. Today I want to play a game:

"U" is brought to this blog today by the word Ultraviolet-

How many different words can we make out of this one word?
Rules are simple- pick one word place it in the comment section and try not to use a word already in the comments.

Game on: what word can you make out of "Ultraviolet"

 I'll start us off-  RAVE
Your turn.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rivet

(I love word games!)

Kiernan said...

Maybe this is just on my mind because I'm going out of town tomorrow...

TRAVEL

(I found your blog through the A to Z Challenge. Hello!)

shelly said...

Totally cute idea.

mooderino said...

toilet

Helps to get in early on this game.

mood
I wasn't sure what you meant. All of them or just the highlighted one?

Anonymous said...

Violet.

Let.

Jules said...

Ultra sheer panties are pointless! Hoping you are hanging in there my fairy friend :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

LTM said...

travel, love, ... oh, wait. Are we only supposed to do one? LOL! :D <3

Old Kitty said...

Valet!! Yay!! I got one!! Take care
x

Ellie Garratt said...

Rave?

Ann said...

Trail

B's Mom said...

Viola

Catherine Johnson said...

Tulle (my mum used to sew)

Cindy said...

Ultra

Susan Kane said...

I can do this:otter, viral, later, letter...oops, dinner's ready. Gotta go.

Shannon Lawrence said...

Valet

Good luck on the rest of the A to Z Challenge!

Shannon Lawrence said...

Oops, already posted.

Vote!

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own