If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A-Z: "P"

The letter P is brought to you today by the word Publish- Here are some markets to publish your work in.


**Please remember to read their guidelines carefully before submitting any work.**


Please remember to have a final copy to submit- make sure proofreading is done as it will increase your chances for publications.


Every Day Fiction  - Looking for fiction stories in 1000 words or less with a beginning, middle, and an end. Pays 3.00 per published piece. No reading fee.


Every Day Poetry  - Looking for poetry submissions. Pays 1.00 per poem published. No reading Fee.


 Glimmer Train press  - Looking for submission this April, literary fiction, end of reading period is April 30th. No reading fee. 700.00 for publication if accepted.


The Pedestal Magazine  - Looking for Poetry, no reading fee, must submit during reading periods- read guidelines very carefully. Paying market.

As a final note- I am very sorry I have not been around in comments- I'm behind in homework and its the last three weeks of school. All of my posts are set up ahead of time so my posts will be on time- but I have to back off on commenting until I get caught up again. Thank you all for your patience and reading.


17 comments:

mooderino said...

Thanks for the links Summer.

Michael Di Gesu said...

It a crazy time for almost everyone right now, Summer. We so understand. Good luck with your studies.

Thanks for the magazine info.

Michael

shelly said...

Understand. This blog challenge is KICK ARSE plus everything else we do. It's all good.

Unknown said...

And I was so sure it would be Pan :) Thanks for the info!

Old Kitty said...

Thank you so much for these links!!!! Very useful, thank you! Take care
x

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Summer ... interesting links - go carefully with everything .. cheers Hilary

Kerri Cuev said...

Thanks for the links!

Laura S. said...

This is such a great idea for the P post!

Good luck with all your homework, Summer. :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hope you get caught up soon - you've been missed!

Julie Flanders said...

Thanks for sharing the links. Very helpful!

Ellie Garratt said...

Thanks for the awesome links!

Ellie Garratt

Golden Eagle said...

Thank you for the links!

Good luck with your homework!

LTM said...

very cool! Are you submitting poetry? Best of luck with it!!! :o) <3

JL Dodge said...

Great links Thank you !!
JL&B

Summer Ross said...

LTM~ I can't submit any poetry yet- been hard at work in college- but I have a few short stories I'm waiting to hear back from

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

Hope you get your homework done without too many headaches. Thanks for the links.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the links Summer! Good luck with school.

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own