If I had to describe myself, it would be in a word that has many meanings with a complexity which falls off the tongue.
A word made up of many elements, is deceptive in appearance, and creates an illusion from the imagination.
My word would be Phantasmagoric. ~Summer Ross

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A-Z: "W"

I give you a book with a teaser :)


Teaser:


"I gasped, hands flying to his shoulders to shove away when he pulled on my chi. With an exquisite ping of adrenaline, I fought him, even as he gripped me harder, forcing me to stay. The shock was heady, and with a sound of desperation, I broke our kiss. Panting, I stared at him, breathless in the chill winter afternoon. Damn that had felt good....

"Take it back," he whispered, teasing me. His fingers touched everything, running smoothly over me to make me shiver in the dusky light coming through the slats. Here, there, never long anywhere, to drive me almost mad. Oh God, I'll  make him beg for it."

Taken from "White Witch Black Curse" by Kim Harrison.
Find it here




Enhanced by Zemanta

11 comments:

PK HREZO said...

Oooo... I like it!

Carolyn V said...

Wow. That's pretty good. =)

N. R. Williams said...

Hot...sexy and more. Love the new avatar. I know you're busy so all is good. I can't get to everyone either.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, The Treasures of Carmelidrium.

Old Kitty said...

Oooh suddenly the temperature's gone to boiling!!! Phew!!!!

Thank you!!! Take care
x

Wendy Tyler Ryan said...

Ooh la la! Hot stuff.

Jules said...

Well that just topped the storm I survived. Slow down, breathe... and hey love the new header :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Rebecca Dupree said...

I want to read this! Sounds great!

Denise Covey said...

Hi Summer. Yes, aren't we all so busy, with the A -Z and so many other things. I love your avatar. So cute. Better go. Bit hot here.

Denise<3

Trisha said...

Yummy! LOL

Spenc said...

Wow, stopping by from the A-Z challenge. Looks like I stumbled across a steamy little nugget.

Ellie Garratt said...

OMG. Fabulous teasers!

Ellie Garratt

I heart comments~~ You all Rock my world!

Make your own